- How To Shop With Us
- Are items in my cart reserved for me?
- What do I do if there’s a problem with my order?
- Out of Stock Items
- What is your exchange & return policy?
- How to return or exchange an item?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Why was my order cancelled?
- Where do you deliver? Is there any shipping rate fee?
- How long does the delivery take?
- Tax & customs charges
- Which address should I ship my order to?
- Shipping Rule
How To Shop With Us
- All you have to do is just browse our page! If you have something specific in your mind, you can use the search bar or alternatively, you can browse by category located along the top of the page. We also have a Quick Shop menu for even easier access!
- Once you have found the item you want, kindly select your options. Please ensure that the options that you have selected are correct. Next, click on the ADD TO CART button.
- Next you can either click on the ‘CONTINUE SHOPPING’ button or review the items in your cart by clicking on the ‘CART’ button.
- This is the final step and you’re done! If you’re happy with the items in your shopping bag, click ‘PLACE ORDER’ to complete your order. If you have a discount code you’d like to use, key it in the box provided before checking out.
- Once your order has been processed and is ready for delivery, we’ll send you your tracking number for you to monitor your shipment’s progress. Do allow up to one business day for your tracking status to be updated and get ready to receive your goodies!
Are items in my cart reserved for me?
No, they are not. Putting an item into your cart neither reserve nor hold that item for you.
Until you proceed to check out and make payment, that item will still be made available to other buyers
What do I do if there’s a problem with my order?
We will start to process your order as soon as you place it to make sure that you receive your items as quickly as possible.
If you change your mind or realise that you have made a mistake after placing your order, please email our customer care (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on our hotline (GMT+08:00) immediately/ within one hour after placing your order to ensure we will be able to make amendments in time.
If it’s too late to cancel your order and we’ve already proceed with delivery, we will need to ask you to return the items and you will be reimbursed in the form of store credit for a refund and place a new order.
Out of Stock Items
What we currently have in our inventory is all shown on our website. All of our products require different lead times therefore we aren’t able to give you an exact date when something will be back in stock.
What is your exchange & return policy?
For returns and exchanges purposes, customers are advised to notify our customer service first by quoting the order number and product details. Shipping costs are borne by the customer and we are not held responsible until the item(s) reaches our headquarters.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it with the returns label still attached. It must also be in the original packaging.
Except for sale and value buy items; we aim to issue you a full refund within 14 days from when your return is registered at our headquarters (or refund the difference, if any, in the case of an exchange) in its original condition for a refund in the original form of payment or an exchange.
Kindly note that items bought online cannot be refunded or exchanged in any of our stores.
How to return or exchange an item?
- Please email our customer service as much detail as you can. Steps may include, but are not limited to, providing us with images of said fault. Our friendly team member will then assess the situation and determine the best course of action required, in order to resolve the situation for you within 24 hours (working days). We work on weekdays from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Exchanges are only available for the same style, and are subject to availability.
- Exchanging for a different product is not allowed altogether, thus we recommend you to return your original item for a refund and place a new order for the different product.
We reserve the rights not to allow the return of products or refund of any transactions although the conditions above are met.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept online FPX payment and card payment with MasterCard, VISA or PayPal.
- Visa & MasterCard
If you check out in a currency other than your credit card’s currency, you may be subject to a currency-conversion fee from your card issuer. We recommend consulting your credit card provider for information on any applicable fees.
If you pay through PayPal, PayPal will provide automatic currency conversion based on the current rate for MYR. Kindly note PayPal’s currency conversion fee is added to the exchange rate, set by an external financial institution. Contact PayPal directly for more details regarding how they determine their currency conversion rates and fees
Why was my order cancelled?
In most cases, orders are automatically cancelled if we do not receive payments from you via PayPal, or if no payment is made within 24 hours for direct bank-in. However, if the amount has been charged to your account or deducted from your account, kindly email our customer service and we’ll sort it out right away!
Where do you deliver? Is there any shipping rate fee?
For shipping within Malaysia, the shipping fee is RM10.
For shipping within ASEAN countries, the shipping fee is RM80.
For orders outside the region, kindly email us at email@example.com
How long does the delivery take?
Orders are shipped out on Tuesdays or Thursdays every week except in the event if those days fall on a national holiday. Once your order has been packed and ready to be shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email to your registered email; that will contain your tracking number for you to keep updated on the status of your parcel at all times.
For shipping within Malaysian states, delivery can vary between 3-5 working days. Deliveries are operated by our logistic partner, NinjaVan locally and Janio for international mailings. You can track your parcel here for shipment to all locations. Please allow for some time for the status of the shipment to be correctly displayed at the given link.
For international orders, the estimated delivery time to your country is within 7-20 working days.
Tax & customs charges
All customs, duties and taxes fees are the sole responsibility of the recipient of the package. These charges may vary from country to country and thus we are unable to advise what the cost would be. MLH has no control over the fees imposed and we will not reimburse the amount in any capacity.
Which address should I ship my order to?
If you are at work, it is most advisable to ship to your office address. We will provide you with an expected delivery date when we dispatch your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that someone is available at the address to sign for the delivery should it is required. We accept no liability for delays in you receiving the order, due to no signature being available at the address provided. Expected date of delivery is estimated and may be subject to change due to adverse conditions.
We shall not be held responsible for any merchandise risk of loss after the courier has delivered the order to the address.
We will provide free shipping, if there are mistakes (made by us) in the order(s).
We also do not take responsibility if the courier cannot deliver the package in time due to incomplete address; misspelled address or no recipient was present at the address.